jQuery Responsive Select Menu
Automatically turn your standard WordPress navigation menus into responsive select / drop-down menus when the screen is below a certain width.
Download Now » See Demo » GitHub Repo »
jQuery Responsive Select Menu gives you a simple way to make your navigation menus responsive for mobile devices like phones and tablets (iPhone, Android, Kindle, etc). The plugin lets you specify a width at which to turn your normal menus into responsive, drop-down select menus – a proven method for solid, responsive navigation.
You also get specify some other handy settings including:
- CSS class/ID selectors to specify exactly which menus to affect
- The width at which to switch from normal to responsive navigation menus
- The character/spacer to add to sub-items in your drop-down select menu
- A “dummy” first term to add to the top of your drop-down navigation (e.g. ⇒ Navigation)
- Whether to show the current page, or the top-level “dummy” item, as the default
- Spanish (Andrew Kurtis, WebHostingHub)